Al Amar Mine Drilling Project
Ma’aden Gold and Base Metals Company (MGBM), had assign Saudi Geophysical for drilling program of 3 monitoring wells related with New Tailing Dam (TSF #3) facility in Al Amar Mine.
- 10 ½” drilling and installation of 8” surface steel casing up to 12 meters.
- 7 ½” drilling until reach to the water table.
- Installation of 4” steel blank casing of 36m length
- Installation of 4” steel casing up to the water table.
- Emplacement of gravel pack around slotted casing from to 24m up.
- Emplacement of course sand from the top of gravel to 22m up and followed by bentonite seal up to 20m up.
- Cement grout from the depth of 20m to ground level.
- Development, cleaning and construct safety around the well.
- A concrete pad (2m x 2 m) shall be placed at ground level surrounding the protruding pipe entry point.