Saudi Geophysical is proud to announce that it has a genuine partnership with the following companies:
Geophysical Technology, Inc.
PO Box 272526 Houston, TX 77005, USA
Next Generation Seismic Technology. GTI’s NuSeisTM autonomous seismic recording technology enablesdata acquisition of the highest quality with unprecedented operating efficiency, and optimal HSE performance.
719 Sawdust Rd, Ste 306 The Woodlands, TX 77380,
T: USA (832) 791-5137
F: (832) 442-5137
FracGeo provides a wide range of consulting services & professional software packages to E&P companies. These services cover a wide spectrum of disciplines that starts in drilling and end in reservoir simulation and reservoir management.
- Geomechanical simulation driven adaptive Frac Design for Completion Optimization.
- Geomechanical simulation constrained Reservoir simulation for well space optimization, frac hit risk mitigation and production forecasting.
- Geological and natural fracture modeling for sweet spot, landing zone optimization and frac optimization.
- Reservoir Geophysics — Facies constrained stochastic seismic Inversion for Elastic Properties.
- Geomechanical logs, natural fracture index, stresses and pore pressure for frac stage and cluster design from surface drilling data.
- Real time Geosteering from surface drilling data into most fracable rock for completion optimization.
- Geomechanical simulation of produced water reinjection and Induced Seismicity Potential from fault systems.
FracGeo’s multiscale workflow integrates Geology, Geophysics and Geomechanics to provide a complete solution to frac design, completion and well spacing optimization. Each module contains new disruptive technologies not available in any existing software.
FracPredictor’. brings to the E&P industry a quantum leap in technologies that achieve the true integration of Geophysics, Geology and Geomechanics (3G) to solve GeoEngineering problems commonly found in shale and tight reservoirs. The 3G software includes multiple modules that address the needs of geophysicists, geologists, and engineers.
Examples of software:
DrillPredictorm, LogPredictorT.,SeisPredictorT., MapPredictorl, StratPredictorn, RockPredictorTm.
Mapping Solutions Ltd.
Studio 16, Longsight Business Park, Hamilton Rd., Manchester M13 OPD, UK
M: +44 7825 199 303
F: +44 161 241 6792
Seismic Image Processing Services:
SIP offer the latest and best in Seismic processing & Depth Imaging techniques – including Velocity Depth Model Building using the unique Autolmager software as shown and Depth Imaging via the new Generalised Radon Transform (GRT), Gaussian Wave Migration (GWM) and Full Waveform Inversion Methods.
UK Mobile: +44 (0) 7711 414040 Abu Dhabi Mobile +971 (0) 50 716 7988
T: +44 (0) 1932 260470
F: +44 (0) 1932 260471
BQI offer full Petro – physics – Rock Physics & Inversion Services, with images below showing Low Frequency Inversion model building & Post Stack Inversion results.
26 Linford Forum, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, MK14 6LY, United Kingdom
T: +44 (0) 1908 667014
M: +44(0) 7341 736372
The Lockheed-Martin Full Tensor Gravity Gradient System has revolutionized potential field acquisition over the past decade proving time and again that it is at the forefront of exploration discoveries. In addition to flying the FTG system, AustinBridgeporth is privileged to exclusively operate the state-of-the-art enhanced FTG system (eFTG).
The world’s most advanced gravity gradiometry systems • Highest available signal to noise ratio of any moving base gravity system • Revolutionizing mineral and hydrocarbon exploration • Rapid acquisition of high resolution data over large areas with minimal environmental footprint.